Germiston Glasgow

Can anyone help me find pictures of Germiston in Glasgow. I am hoping someone has been around Germiston with a nice camera taking photographs of the places and the people. Please post a comment if you know anything about the history of Germiston. Some of what I write will be a little tongue in cheek, so be prepared to have that wee pinch of salt handy. Scroll down and enjoy!

Google
 
Web Search for more Germiston

Thursday, July 27, 2006

ad free webspace

ad free webspace

This is how YOU might feel trying to look for free webspace WITHOUT ads
I recently switched from one ISP to another. Here is what I found happened when I tried to FTP files to the many free webspace accounts I had with my previous provider; I could not upload any files. Unknown to me your 'own' ISP will usually only allow you to FTP files to them if you have dialled up or connected via their service. So I now had to find somewhere else to host my websites and store my files, which allows me to upload files no matter what ISP I connect from. Fortunately there are plenty of providers of free webspace out there who will give you free webspace, there may be some bandwidth limits, or otherwise, but MOST CARRY ADVERTISING, which may disagree with the context of your website. And this is exactly what I found - the new free webspace I was signing up to carried advertising which did not conform to what my webpages were all about. I did eventually come up with a few (which are advertised on THIS webpage - which is OK with me as they are contextual and should help you, and you may want to try them.

A lady bangs her head against a brick wall: perhaps she was trying to find some ad free webspace

Oh dear!!!! Blame your old ISP for blocking FTP uploads via your new ISP.

Perhaps I should learn to use google!


try these
free webspace without advertising
free webspace without adverts
free webspace without ads

free webspace with no adverts
free webspace with no ads
free webspace with no advertising

ad free webspace
advertising free webspace
advert free webspace

looking for free webspace

free php support

photo credits all used under the creative commons licence
frustration by cilladesign
After 5 days of processing in a 10 day index build by Elaine with Grey Cats
Dani discovers the joys of packing by Don Fulano
I can't find my contact lenses! by beesparkle




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

There is more. Scroll back up
click on the previous posts
and archives on the right